MUBI is seeking a mid-level UX/UI designer to join our team full-time at our London office.
The requirements for the role include having at least 2 years professional experience. Be fluent in using Sketch and The Adobe Suite.
MUBI is a global streaming platform and distributor reaching a community of over 10 million film lovers around the world. MUBI shows a curated selection of independent, international and classic films. MUBI is available on Browsers, iOS, TVOS, Android, Roku, Samsung, Fire TV and several TV brands and set top boxes.
We are now streaming in over 190 countries. We’re a quick moving, and fast growing company – with over 100 people across offices in London, New York and Kuala Lumpur. This means that new, exciting opportunities arise often.
- We need a UX/UI designer to help design and improve our platforms.
- Needs to work with Product and Creative teams closely.
- Create design concepts, wireframes, and finished designs based on briefs and creative direction.
- Collaborate with developers to define and implement innovative solutions
- Work on features/tasks to improve and enhance overall product usability, conversion rate and user experience
- Try and test new product ideas
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences for our supported platforms such as Web (desktop/mobile), Mobile Apps and Tv apps.
- Interaction Design skills defining how an experience should behave and how it would scale to different platforms.
- Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, colour, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense.
- Fluent in using Sketch and the Adobe Suite.
YOU WOULD ALSO BE
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Positive & kind
- Impeccable in your attention to detail
- Organised, punctual and patient
- Strong written & verbal communication abilities
- Willingness to accept coaching and feedback
WHY YOU’D LIKE WORKING HERE
A small team with big ambitions
MUBI works in the same world as Netflix and Amazon, but as a much smaller company with a unique business model we are free to explore new approaches and ideas to how we can provide the most engaging and useful experience to our customers. Currently around 80 people, you’ll be joining a small, agile development team with the opportunity to make a real impact to the direction of development and the company as a whole.
If working on a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a world class team excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Apply with a cover letter and your CV here.