MUBI is a global streaming platform, producer and film distributor reaching a community of 12 million film lovers around the globe and rapidly growing. We are united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
We are seeking an experienced communications professional, with experience in international publicity, to join our growing Global Communications team based in London. MUBI’s Communications team is responsible for global corporate and consumer communications, film and platform publicity, and awards.
- Develop global PR strategy for MUBI Releases and other brand activity
- Lead execution of global PR campaigns and PR asset creation for MUBI Releases and other priority content, including running international press junkets with talent
- Support with publicity and talent management at international festivals
- Work closely with Communications and Marketing leads in Europe, Asia, LatAm and North America to plan and execute PR campaigns for MUBI Releases, other content and brand activity
- Lead proactive and reactive international media relations (excl. UK and US) with support of Communications Coordinator, in countries where we do not have local agencies
- Draft press releases and announce acquisition, production and corporate news with trades
Who You Are
- Passionate about independent and international film
- Enjoys working both independently on projects and with a team
- Stays calm under pressure
- A strategic thinker
- Agile and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- 5-7 years experience in entertainment/film publicity either in-house and/or agency side, with experience working on independent and international films
- Experience in international film publicity
- Consumer brand PR experience is desirable
- Experience managing agency teams, or working agency side
- Strong track record of working with talent
- Working knowledge of software such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a bonus
Salary: Dependent on experience.