MUBI is a global streaming platform and distributor showing a hand-picked selection of films. We are a passionate team united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world. We are seeking a graphic designer with a passion for film who can work across disciplines including print, digital and video. As a full-time member of MUBI’s London design team you will be working directly with our Creative Director Pablo Martín.
The candidate must have a contemporary design aesthetic, proven conceptual and executional abilities, and a track record in conceptualizing and designing compelling experiences across digital, mobile, print and video.
Developing graphic design work with a primary focus on adapting existing designs and producing localized assets for MUBI’s global audience and partner network, including:
- Materials for platform partners (Apple, Amazon, etc.);
- Social media assets and graphics;
- Print and digital ads (banners, rich media);
- Visual identities for partnerships across various industries including art, fashion, luxury, music and film;
- Invitation design (print and digital);
- Ads for print and digital (static and moving image);
- Promotional materials and merchandise;
- Confident in typography and branding;
- Strong ability to visualize layouts/ideas;
- Impeccable attention to detail, thoroughness;
- A team player. Comfortable working independently and collaborating with others;
- Motion graphics experience optional;
- Project management and organizational skills; ability to juggle multiple tasks;
- Comfortable with trying different approaches for different projects;
- An ability to intelligently execute brand guidelines.
Knowledge & Technical
- Formal design education with at least 2 years professional experience;
- Good understanding and experience of graphics production techniques, including image manipulation, editing and compositing in all media;
- Professional level: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Intermediate level: Premiere Pro, After Effects.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Please send a PDF of your work/your web address, along with your cover letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com with subject line ‘APPLICATION: JUNIOR ARTWORKER’.