MUBI stands for great cinema. At MUBI, we have a clear mission. We produce, acquire, distribute and curate the best cinema from around the world and give more people the opportunity to experience it.
We currently have a team of 250 passionate professionals, extraordinary at what they do and highly effective collaborators. We are working from all over the world including London, New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Rome, Bologna, Vienna, Berlin, Cologne and Istanbul. We all believe great cinema is necessary, universal and inclusive.
Our company keeps growing and, therefore, we are looking for a new colleague to help us to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures at our London office.
The person who will be hired on this role will report to the Head of People Operations and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining office space: Keeping it tidy and clean, finding a home for miscellaneous items, and deliveries and arranging necessary repairs
- Addressing employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, equipment, snacks)
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Being point of contact for employee’s queries regarding travel arrangements and travel insurance
- Providing general support to visitors
- Planning off-site activities, like conferences and events
Our ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Diligent and obsessed with the details
- Capable of managing competing deadlines
Why join our team?
Our version of the great workplace is a team in pursuit of ambitious common goals, for which we work hard. It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, accomplish the most, and have the most fun. You will have the great opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, you'll have the chance to attend various MUBI events and staff screenings. We also offer a flexible work environment and an enhanced parental leave.
This position is located at our office in London, Soho.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
How to apply
Please, apply by sending your CV and cover letter to JoinMUBI@mubi.com
MUBI pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We are learning faster than ever because we have more diverse perspectives. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make us and our company better.