MUBI is a global streaming platform and distributor reaching a community of 10MM film lovers around the globe and rapidly growing. MUBI shows a curated selection of independent, international and classic films. Every film we show is individually selected and presented by our film experts; every film is one that we truly believe in. We are united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with marketing experience and a passion for film to join our team in New York. You will be an integral part of a small, dedicated team working to build awareness and fuel subscriber growth in the US through partnerships, paid and organic social media, content-driven campaigns, and brand marketing.
- Support on all marketing activities and promotions aimed to maximise subscriber acquisition and increase brand exposure in the US, including wide-reaching email campaigns, outreach activities and more
- Assist with planning, execution and management of a range of partnerships, including film institutions, festivals, brands and supported devices/platforms
- Support US Marketing Team on the day-to-day management of the US-specific organic social media presence across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Support the wider marketing team on a range of projects, including merchandising, distribution and event organisation
- Support the US Communications team with in-person events and screenings, media requests, research, and administrative duties
- Take on ad-hoc and administrative requests, including recruitment and finance tasks
Who you are:
- Strong passion for cinema beyond the multiplex
- Fast-learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated creative-thinker willing to look beyond easy answers to find the best solution to any problem
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- A team player with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- A confident and effective communicator with strong writing skills
- Related experience in marketing, media, or entertainment
- Well-versed in social media; up-to-date on trends in the digital landscape
- Knowledge of the film industry landscape, including competitors and key publications
- Photoshop and basic video editing skills (ideally experience with Adobe Premiere)
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus!
Salary: Dependent on experience.