Reporting to: Director of Distribution
MUBI is a rapidly growing global streaming service curating the world’s best cinema. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in London. As the Distribution Coordinator you will help the distribution team in delivering our theatrical MUBI releases in the UK/Ireland/internationally, and in expanding our ancillary business across the globe (TVOD/EST, Physical, etc).
- Responsible for print traffic for a wide array of screenings across the UK, Ireland and internationally (DCPs, KDMs, tracking and support)
- Manage all non-theatrical bookings (including reporting, deliveries) and function as the main point of contact for all non-theatrical venues.
- Work closely with MUBI Encoding Team on deliveries
- Assist with video/audio/subtitles Quality Control of all-rights titles
- Assist with Cinema, Digital and Home Entertainment reporting
- Maintain Distribution administration and presentation decks and docs up to date
- Identify trend and dynamics in the SVOD market, film industry and the evolving digital landscape
- Assist with grants and subsidy processes
- Attend MUBI Releases screenings/events
- Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator, New Releases in delivering various projects, including design briefs, partnership outreach and administration
- Assist Distribution with any ad-hoc projects
Who You Are
- Passionate about cinema, with a keen interest in growing and learning about the independent cinema market and the digital distribution landscape.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative and reporting skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle simultaneous projects of various scales and emergency
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong diligence
- Working under tight deadlines through multiple channels of communication
- A team player with an enthusiastic attitude
- Have the ability to work independently toward deadlines, reporting results on a regular basis
- 1-2 years experience in the distribution/lab sector
- Familiarity with and knowledge of various digital platforms
- Theatrical lab/home entertainment technical knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft and Google Productivity tools