MUBI is a curated subscription streaming platform headquartered in the UK and rapidly growing in the US and all across the world. MUBI shows a selection of incredible hand-picked films from across the globe. Every film we show is individually selected and presented by our curators; every film is one that we truly believe in.
We are a small team working in a highly fast-paced environment. As a member of the global digital marketing team, you will be at the forefront of growing the MUBI brand and business through assisting with our paid acquisition campaigns, including the promotion of the film line-up as well as assisting with upcoming original MUBI Releases. This is a chance to embed yourself in a high-growth industry at the intersection of technology and film.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about digital media with an interest in the evolving digital landscape, someone who is energetic, collaborative, detail-oriented, and takes pride in the work they do. If this describes you, please get in touch by sending a resume & cover letter to Rory Japp, Director of Digital Media (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Assist with the management and development of our digital marketing initiatives globally, particularly across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Programmatic display, TikTok, and Snapchat
- Coordinate creation and trafficking of marketing assets for our programming and brand across multiple campaigns on a global scale
- Create ad copy for marketing assets across all digital platforms
- Assist with research, testing, and evaluating of new digital media platforms and opportunities
- Brainstorm creative ideas and strategies for content and product marketing initiatives
- Interface and communicate with our agency partners
- Perform data collection and analysis of campaigns and make recommendations
- Coordinate translations of marketing assets.
- Research and report on competitive trends in the digital marketing ecosystem
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in digital marketing with a strong understanding of digital communication technologies and their marketing application
- Analytical skills: ability to synthesize and assess data, and clearly communicate results and recommendations.
- Communication skills: Ability to write and edit content for ads on different digital platforms.
- Project management skills: Ability to work independently toward deadlines, juggling multiple tasks, and reporting results on a regular basis to department heads
- Passion for cinema, especially independent, international and classic films.
- Familiarity with Facebook and Google ads manager and/or HTML and other web development skills is a plus
- Ability to speak multiple languages is also a plus
- Undergraduate degree or other professional qualification
- Fluency in English
- Background in agency, media planning/strategy or digital marketing
Salary: Dependent on experience.