CRM COORDINATOR, GLOBAL
Reporting to: Global Director of Growth Marketing
MUBI is a curated subscription streaming platform headquartered in the UK and rapidly growing in the US and all across the world. MUBI shows a selection of incredible hand-picked films from across the globe. Every film we show is individually selected and presented by our curators; every film is one that we truly believe in.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with digital marketing experience, ideally in CRM, to join our team to help increase engagement and retention of our subscribers globally. As part of the Growth team, you will be reporting to our Global Director of Growth Marketing, and working closely with local Marketing teams across the world.
- Work with the growth team and local marketing teams on various global and localized engagement and retention CRM campaign initiatives
- Create English copy for all CRM channels for global campaigns and coordinate with local markets for translations
- Contribute to local and multi-territory CRM campaigns with best practices and A/B testing to maximise engagement across all channels (email, push, etc.)
- Oversee our email templates by working closely with our in-house creative and design team to optimise engagement on the channel
- Be the gatekeeper of our monthly CRM calendar to limit CRM pressure
- Optimise our database with regular list cleaning and sunsetting campaigns as well as data points improvement
- Analyze and evaluate our CRM campaigns to determine impact, applying actionable insights to continuously improve engagement, retention, and overall effectiveness
- Benchmark competitors and other industry leaders on best practices
- Brainstorm creative ideas and strategies for CRM initiatives
Who you are:
- A confident and effective communicator with strong English writing skills on different CRM channels
- A fast and proactive learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- A strong independent project manager with attention to detail
- A creative thinker utilising data to work towards optimisation of CRM channels
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to synthesise and assess data, and clearly communicate results and recommendations
- A team player with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Passion for cinema, especially independent, international and classic films
- Marketing professional with 2-3 years of related marketing experience
- Well-versed in CRM platforms (Braze is a strong plus)
- Experience implementing CRM cross-channel and cross-country campaigns
- Undergraduate degree or other professional qualification
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
- Right to work in the UK or US
Salary: Dependent on experience.
If interested, email your resume and cover letter to Amandine Chieux (email@example.com)
Note: applications without a cover letter will not be considered.