MUBI is seeking a full-time Junior DevOps Engineer to join our team in our London Office. The ideal candidate is extremely familiar with pure Ruby, proficient with Chef, Terraform and Docker Swarm. Your primary role will be to assist operations of our infrastructure, as well as develop / maintain / scale tools that we use.
Available in over 200 countries around the globe and across multiple devices, MUBI brings you a new hand-picked film everyday that is available to watch for 30 days. At any time there are 30 films to choose from.
Supporting our CDN using Infrastructure-as-code, supporting services running on multiple non cloud providers.
Improve and maintain CI Process using Jenkins.
We build and maintain a hybrid CDN infrastructure incorporating our own solutions with other CDN providers. We deploy our applications to AWS, and infrastructure related tools to our Docker cluster. We mainly use Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK stack for monitoring.
- 1+ Years of familiarity with DevOps and Infrastructure Operations
- Familiar with the Site Reliability concepts
- Strong Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu), and TCP/IP
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Experienced with or interested in the development and operation of an Video Streaming CDN
- Infrastructure as Code ( Configuration Management ) Chef and Terraform
- Experienced with hosting with baremetal servers as well as containerized cluster environments
- Experienced with Nginx and Apache Webservers
- Automating CI processes using Jenkins
- Proactive, personable and able to hit the ground running
- Build / maintain tools to support operation of our CDN and other infrastructure
- Work closely with our infrastructure / devops team members
- Work with our Software Engineers in developing and designing systems that are resilient and performs at scale
If working on a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a world class team excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Apply with a cover letter and your CV here.